Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Prolonged attempt at calm


So much for being a regular blogger! At least I have been very busy, my original band has had a couple of great gigs and we have been in the studio recording our album in all our spare time. I'll post the details of where to listen/buy/comment in the not too distant future. In between recording & rehearsing I do temp work, and I think all my planets are out of whack (I'm also in my Saturns return at the moment (which is hell for those who've been thru it) if you don't know what I'm talking about- check this because while there's heaps of work being offered, it never seems to fit into my timetable or when I land a great assignment, I turn up in my dinky suit only to find the assignment was cancelled, but someone forgot to tell me! Ahh the life of the struggling muso- would I have it any other way?..I'd probably make a few adjustments, but the music does soothe all ills


In an attempt to calm ever detioriorating sanity I went to the Japanese Bath House, for an hour bath & sauna, followed by an hour Shiatsu. If you have never been to a Japanese Bath House: GO GO NOW It is an experience beyond words and something I save up for a couple of times a year.

No comments: