Friday, October 06, 2006

oh op-shop how I love thee so!



I like many have an absolute all consuming addiction to op-shops(aka thrift stores) in that I simply cannot walk or drive past one without going in, I will forego food or rent if there is a wicked dress, fabric, knick-knack or book that insists on being mine. It really is a worry, but oh the unbelievable joy at finding 'the find' that you virtually snatch of the rack and clutch to you while quickly checking that no one else has eyed it up also. (Yes, I AM an addict). Anyways today's swooning comes courtesy of this tea-towel 100% Cotton, 100% Made in Brazil and 100% too damn cool. A mouse sitting on a camel, I don't get it, but I'm willing to live with it!

2 comments:

. said...

Swoon, indeed! Fine, fine score, Missy!

thebutterflycollector said...

Love your new blog! Found you through Marianne! I am an Op Shop addict too! I never tell my husband what I've bought though! He's bannned me! HA HA! Things just appear in our house now and if he asks, we've had it for Ages!!! There's nothing quite like a treasure hunt is there!