Tuesday, September 19, 2006



Well I'm still managing to be fairly organised, ticking things off my to do list daily and if you haven't come across it yet- a great project management site is basecamp it is especially good for joint projects and it is free which is a bonus too. One big thing happening at the moment is the sale of my beloved apartment. I have been renting it out for the last couple of years, but I lived there for 3 or 4 years before that, and I just adore it. Unfortunately it isn't quite big enough for all of my musical equipment, my sewing machine, overlocker and me! I just feel like it's time to relinquish the major financial commitment and free up some time and energy to really commit to my musical projects. Nevertheless it really is sad to see it go, My mum and I designed and decorated it together and I always felt at home there, it holds a lot of great memories and I really hope that whoever buys it doesn't just go at it with a can of white paint. There's definitely going to be tears on auction day.

1 comment:

. said...

Awesome apartment, Aims! Love the colours! It looks like such a happy place to be! mx