Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A week off and still not enough time


When I planned a week off, in my mind I envisiged sleeping in, organising, cleaning and relaxation- how wrong could I be! Don't get me wrong, a week off is a brilliant thing and I am definitely getting stuff done: finishing recording the last song for the album tomorrow, have revamped a few 70s dresses, gone through my wardrobe and put a whole pile of beauties up for sale on ebay and taken the rest to the op-shop. But I wasn't prepared for my complete lack of motivation in the home cleaning department- I look at the dishes and then I leave them (repeat this action a number of times in various corners of my apartment and you have the idea) I logged onto Flylady for inspiration- but honestly she can keep her shiny, smiling sink. I'm going out for coffee! Oh, but before I do- Here's my spanking new couch that's looking a little bit too Ikea showroom right now but I'm working on it.

No comments: