Monday, November 20, 2006

My first crafty swap



I discovered Swap-bot a few months ago and I did a music swap which involved compiling a cd of music from your local area in whatever genre mix you wanted. I sent my Melbourne mix over to a girl in Canada, while I received a very cool cd from London. I love how swaps can connect you with a stranger on the other side of the world with something so tangible. My next dabble at swapping is the wallet swap organised by Amy at purplepinkandorange It was for a wallet (bought, made or found). My swap partner turned out to be Amy herself and I have just sent off this bag with a matching coin purse. I know its a bit of a variation on the whole concept of wallet and it is neither pink, purple nor orange, but it is off to the US today and I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Cally said...

Hiya, Clly here just to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I replied on the same bit but you may not chack back... I mean, so many great blogs to read I know I never have time to go back to comments very often.

Cute bag too, I really should start posting some of my bags on my blog, but I hate all the photo's I take as they are too rushed on account of me sending them so late to the recipients!