Wednesday, November 22, 2006

blogging overload



I have been doing a temp job that allows me heaps of time to read all my favourite blogs, and having done just that, I have felt guilty that my poor little blog was looking so sparse- thus the multiple entries: I really am in awe of some of those blogs, where on earth do you find the time to write such indepth, inspiring blogs, let alone make or resource all of the stuff that you put into them!

Thought I'd finish up the day with another couple of items from my abode- I'm half way through hanging my collection of pictures up and here are the latest ones.

1 comment:

Sassy Sundry said...

Funny. I have a real job, but I've found plenty of time for blog-stalking. It's only when I'm away from work that I have neglected the poor thing.

Nice poodle. And thanks for the link.