Wednesday, November 22, 2006

latest haul




No, there is no sight in end to the quest that is op-shopping. I found these lovely things in my favourite op-shop of all time: My mum took me shopping there literally since birth, and it's one of those great stores that hasn't changed at all, it is stuck in a timewarp and I find that really reassuring in this world where everything else changes infinitely on a daily basis.


First up is this wee little lamb who is sitting on a sea of orange crotcheted place mats. I'm not sure what I'm going to use them for just yet (seeings as I don't have a dining table) but the colour is just unbeatable, so I'm sure to find something.


Next are these gorgeous simple ceramic coasters that were only $2.50 and still had their original (and very pricey) store tag on them.


last of all is this asian inspired table cloth, I've decided that my christmas presents this year will be goodie bags of handmade, bought and found 'things' so that I can just pick things up as I go rather than panicking on finding the one great gift- and so this table cloth is going straight into my mum's christmas bag.

No comments: