Friday, September 15, 2006

Am I dreaming?

Can it be that almost 10 months after setting up my blogger account, I am actually posting something? It is official, I am completely and utterly addicted to reading blogs. After being put on the path by the gorgeous Marianne at Blossom's special orange I have been so utterly enthralled and inspired by the amazing network of bloggers that started when I stumbled across Camilla Engman and just spiralled out of control from there. I find it so overwhelming (in a seriously exciting way), the labyrinth of sites, people and places that these blogs can take you. So much so, I just haven't been able to find the time to create my own space despite the intense longing- that is until now. I've shifted into extreme organisation mode, starting with a simple written list of what I want and don't want in my life, and now I'm well on my way to executing it- baby step by baby step. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

. said...

Welcome to blogworld dollface! Huzzah for you! Can't wait to read about all your whacky adventures!!

Cally said...

Camilla was part responsible for my blog addiction too, until I found her links I'd not liked many, but she only links to good ones and then you're hooked!