Friday, February 23, 2007

ahh what mindless fun!

What more can a girl ask for when her brain is burnt out at the end of the working week than a brilliant idea from Stuffability in which you simply put your name and the word 'needs' into google and list the first 10 entries: So What does aimee need?....


1: Aimee Needs A Mommy!!!!!!!


2: aimee needs a roomate asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3: “needs attention” - Aimee Attitude!


4: AIMEE Needs A Foster Home She tends to ignores cats.


5: Aimee needs Sugarcoated. She has written precious few real rockers, and she needs one to keep the set cooking along


6: Aimee, needs a heart transplant to survive her rare disorder,


7: Miss Aimee needs some retraining.


8: the world is stricken of love and aimee is sick of it and needs someone to save her from these emotionless people. ... (ohh, it's like google knows me...:p)


9: New York needs Aimee!!! Aimee needs BBQ! BBQ needs Aimee! We are all so needy needy. (I need New York Too...really I do , I do!!)


10: I think you and Cookie need to move to wales actually… :) (But New York neeeeeds me!!)

1 comment:

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh, that's fun! I'm going to do this.