Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas




As I wait impatiently for the chocolate ganache to cool enough to spread on my cupcakes, I thought I would squeeze in a moment to wish everyone a sensational christmas. The weather prediction for our 'Summer' christmas is a very chilly 16c and raining. Makes me wish I was back in my second home of Danmark drinking Glog and enjoying the dark winter lights, cause there's something a bit desperate about having an outdoors barbeque lunch despite the freezing temperatures or maybe that's what makes a Melbourne Christmas so unique- Wherever you find your self this christmas, be safe and be happy XO

2 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

I hope your days were merry and bright. Cute pictures!

aimee said...

Thanks so much! I had a great christmas, funnily enough freezing temperatures make the whole thing a little cosier!